- You will come down the steep hill into Homer.
- Stay on this main road the Sterling Highway/Homer Bypass.
- You will pass Carrs Safeway, the Homer Post Office and Mc Donald's on your left.
- Then you will pass Beluga Lake on your left, with all the floatplanes.
- Slow down as you cross the Beluga Lake because you are going to turn right on Lake Street. (It's is a dirt road right on the curve)
- Go one block and turn left on Krueth Street.
- You will pass Ocean House Inn on your right and there will be a 2 story white house with reddish doors right in front of you. (DO NOT go into that driveway!)
- Turn left and follow the road around behind the left side of the 2 story white house. You are now on Seabreeze Court.
- The next house on your right will be the Alaska Beach House Bed and Breakfast.
- The driveway is clearly marked with our Alaska Beach House sign.
If you still get lost, call 907-235-3232.