A Fisherman's Heaven… You can board your charter for your own fishing excursion and then watch the Captain weigh your catch to see if you are a derby winner. For those that do not fish, you can watch the fishing boats bringing in their daily catch. Remember to buy your derby ticket!
We will gladly book your reservations at no cost.
A Great Place for a Wedding!
Things to do...
- Fishing Charters for Halibut
- Bear Viewing
- Sea Kayaking
- Water Taxi
- Mako's Water Taxi Drop off for State Park hiking trails and various water excursions. Hike to Glacier Lake.
- Whale Watching/Marine Life Tours
- Halibut Cove – The Saltry restaurant and local galleries with the Danny J
- Seldovia – the city on stilts, and hiking trails. Seldovia Ferry.
- Glacier viewing
- 4 wheeler tours
- Horseback riding
- Norman Lowell Gallery – located in Anchor Point north of Homer on their homestead. This gallery is beyond words!
- The Pratt Museum – Alaskan history
- Alaska Island & Oceans Visitor Center – Alaska Peninsula wildlife
- The Alaska Wild Berry Factory – homemade berry filled chocolate candies and souvenirs.
- Pier One Theater on the Spit – local evening theater