Long time Alaskan hosts going the extra mile to make your visit to Alaska one you will remember.
- Close to town and the Homer Spit and fishing charters.
- 32′ viewing deck on the waters edge, with access to the beach.
- BBQ, seating for dining outside.
- Fire Pit gather with other guests to visit.
- All rooms have Cable TV, DVD, Microwave, refrigerator, coffee machine, clock radios and Free high speed wireless internet.
- All rooms have Private entrances and Private baths. We provide hair dryers and bath soap. We do NOT provide toiletries of shampoo or lotion.
- Coffee juice and fresh homemade pastry daily. Served in your room.
- NO SMOKING INSIDE …Please.
- NO PETS allowed on our property.
- No Breakfast Offered.
- No Hot Tub.
For that romantic evening enjoy a walk on the beach at low tide. Relax in our hot tub and enjoy the view of the glaciers, eagles and more.
Our hidden bed and breakfast is close to the SMALL BOAT HARBOR on the Homer Spit, and ABOUT A MILE from a variety of dining choices, art galleries and shops in Homer.
We have a small property and do not have a Gathering Room available.